Casa Maya - General Terms and Conditions
1. Pricing Terms and Conditions:
Base prices for each room are published on each room’s webpage of casamayaelyaque.com.
The indicated base price is for occupancy of 2 persons.
Casa Maya charges an extra $15 per additional adult and $5 per additional child.
- Minors up to 3 years old stay for free if they sleep with their parents.
- Minors from 4 to 12 years old are charged as children.
- Minors over 12 years old are charged as adults.
The following discounts apply:
- 20% discount for stays of minimum 7 nights
- 30% discount for stays of minimum 30 nights
Other discounts may apply.
The final booking amount may vary based on occupancy, age, season and length of stay.
The published prices are for lodging only and do not include breakfast or any other services.
All prices are published in United States Dollars.
2. Payment Terms and Conditions:
Casa Maya requires a 50% advance payment with your reservation.
- If the reservation is made more than 5 days prior to the check-in date, the Customer has a maximum 72 hours to make the payment.
- If the Customer has made the reservation 5 days or less prior to the check-in date, the Customer has a maximum 24 hours to make the payment.
- If the Customer has made the reservation less than 24 hours prior to the check-in date, the Customer must make the payment immediately when making the reservation.
Casa Maya accepts payments by Zelle, PayPal or credit and debit cards from Mastercard or Visa.
The outstanding balance shall be paid no later than upon arrival of the Customer at Casa Maya. The Customer can pay the outstanding balance in cash or by Zelle, PayPal or by credit and debit cards from Mastercard or Visa.
Failure by the Customer to make the required payments, will result in cancellation of the reservation.
3. Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
The Customer can cancel their reservation at any time. The following cancellation policies apply:
- Cancellation request made up to 7 days before arrival: Full refund of the reservation amount after deduction of $20 administration cost as well as any 3rd party processing fees, cancellation charges and taxes, as applicable, will be credited using the same payment mode by which the reservation was made by the Customer. The refund process may take 10-15 business days.
- Cancellation request made less than 7 days before arrival: Not refundable – any payments received by Casa Maya will not be refunded.
- A no-show or cancellation of the remainder of the reservation after checking in, is considered as a cancellation less than 7 days before arrival and is not refundable.
The Customer can partially cancel or alter their reservation at any time, either meaning less persons will come to Casa Maya than originally reserved for and/or the Customer wants to shorten the length of their reservation.
- Cancellation request made up to 7 days before arrival: Full refund of the difference between the original and updated reservation amount, after deduction of any 3rd party processing fees, cancellation charges and taxes, as applicable, will be credited using the same payment mode by which the reservation was made by the Customer. The refund process may take 10-15 business days.
4. Casa Maya House Rules:
- Casa Maya Standard Check-in time is 1400 hours VET (UTC-4) and check-out time is 1100 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are available subject to availability.
- Guests are bound to produce an original proof of identity at the time arrival in Casa Maya.
- No smoking is allowed on and in Casa Maya property.
- Pets are not allowed on and in Casa Maya property.
- No additional occupants (visitors) are allowed beyond the amount of persons on the reservation and other than those that are registered.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed in the room. Casa Maya reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- Casa Maya reserves the right to evict guests from Casa Maya due to their conduct and behavior or for any other safety, security, medical reasons. This applies in particular, if guests do not observe instructions given by Casa Maya employees, express themselves in a discriminating manner, harass or endanger other guests.
- Guests will not be permitted to compromise the health, safety and security aspects of Casa Maya at any point of time.
- Neatness and hygiene should be adequately maintained by the Guests. The Guests should always adhere to the safety, security and hygiene advice duly provided by Casa Maya and should avoid breaching the same. The Guests will be solely responsible for any such violation if identified.
- All the assets and valuables of Casa Maya should be duly maintained adequately and should not be damaged, destroyed or stolen. Casa Maya has the discretion to levy any charges in future if it is proven beyond doubt that such damage/destruction to the asset or theft of the asset of Casa Maya (both movable and immovable) have been done or caused by the Guests.
- Lost property found on the premises is logged and kept in a secure location for a period of three (3) months. Thereafter items are either disposed of or donated to charity. Casa Maya accepts no responsibility for contacting individuals in relation to lost property. Perishable items retrieved from rooms after check out are only held until close of business that day.
- Claimed items can be collected from Casa Maya with valid identification or alternatively Casa Maya can arrange postage on behalf of the guest at their expense.
- Casa Maya is not responsible for damage or disappearance of vehicles kept in the parking area or any property left inside vehicles.
- Casa Maya reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
- We do our best to ensure reservation arrangements are satisfactory, however, Casa Maya does not accept any liability for any loss financial or otherwise, travel delay, injury, damage, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond our control. These include, but not limited to, flight delays or cancellations, civil disturbance, defects in vehicles, strikes, theft, acts of terrorism, natural disaster, war, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, changes to Government regulations, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action.
- The transport to the airport is provided as an ancillary service and Casa Maya is not accountable to whatsoever happens to the guests during such transits.
5. General Provisions
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by Casa Maya, your stay subsequently shall be subject to Casa Maya’s General Terms and Conditions in respect of their reservation / stay at Casa Maya.
- You further agree that the General Terms and Conditions as provided on the website casamayaelyaque.com shall constitute the binding agreement between yourself and Casa Maya in relation to any and all commercial arrangements including reservation, stay, payment, usage of facilities, etc. of whatsoever nature.
- Casa Maya may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if Casa Maya is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Guest voluntarily agrees and permits Casa Maya representatives to profile the guest from the public domain to ascertain the details of the guest and render adequate hospitality services to them during their stay in Casa Maya.
- Casa Maya shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold Casa Maya harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation and your stay in Casa Maya.
- Casa Maya shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by Casa Maya.
- Casa Maya does not accept any liability for any failure by Casa Maya to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If Casa Maya waives any rights available to it under these conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.